All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jackson is FOUR....

On August 7th, Jackson turned the big 4. I cannot belive he is 4 years old. He was just born... right?!?!?! :)
I made the trip to Temple for Jackson's Transformer party to represent the Brents. They had their HUGE slide/pool thing and it was awesome! I wish I would have taken my swim suit and joined the kids. I decided to sweat on the sidelines instead. It was good to see everyone there; it is always nice to see a little family! After the kids swam and played, it was eating time. We had hotdogs and chips (my kind of lunch!!!). We headed inside to the AC and had cake and sang to Jackson. And the best for last, opening presents! He got some really cool stuff.
We love you Jackson!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should be getting good with your hands now, pull down my zipper, take my cock out and use your warm, soft, wet little mouth to lick and suck it until I cum in your mouth, show me it then swallow like a good boy, savour the flavor I am going to be cumming in your little mouth lots

Anonymous said...

babysit my niece a few times a month, she is almost 3 I am teaching her to suck and I get her to let me take her knix off, have her watch as I lick the crotch to taste her c--t then I wank for her