All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dr. Johns..

This post is dedicated to my Auntie Lisa! I saw her this weekend and she was curious as to what I have been up to with work. I didn't even think about keeping people updated on here! So here goes... One full summer of work crammed into one post! (It won't be that bad)

Work has been GREAT! I love it so much. The days are hard, but all in all I have really enjoyed being witht the kids and teaching them different activities. This week my activities to teach are Four Square and Disc Golf.... last week I had a science project (they had to build something around an egg so when we dropped it the egg wouldn't break) and jump ropes.... The week before that I had floor hockey! I am no expert at these things..... but I had fun learning from the kids and teaching them what knowledge I did have...

I have accumulated quite a tan from swimming almost everyday of the summer! This week my activites are BOTH outside so I will be using the sunscreen in the mornings. It is supposed to be between 99 and 102 all week. Makes it hard on the kids during activities, but it makes going swimming all that much sweeter!

We have 9 days of summer camp left... :( I think the kids are ready to head back to school. When school does start, after school program starts back up. These hours are so much better. I will be there from 2-6pm therefore I will get to sleep in a little. This waking up at 5:30am is getting the best of me! I am tired all the time now. I just can't catch up.....

Hope everyone had a great rest of the summer!

2 comments:

marilyn said...

Thanks for the updates. We hope to hear more from you when your hours are 2-6.

Mary Beth and Travis said...

YAY for updates! I'm not gonna lie...I'm a little jealous of your back to school hours...but NOT Jealous of playing games in the HEAT! :) So glad you've had fun with the kiddos!!