All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Auntie Jordan

Auntie Jordan came over to see me and bring me my Valentine's Day present! One of the presents was this precious headband!!! Doesn't it look cute on me??? Mommy couldn't resist my cute only headband shoot. But of course her camera died so most of these are from my phone. But none the less PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Big smiles in my new headband

When I took this picture, she was making the funniest noise ever! It was almost laughing. I looked up to say to Austin, "Did you just hear her laugh", then saw the picture I took and immidiately sent it to Jordan.... way too cute to keep to myself!
Being cute in my headband

Big smiles in my headband

A little black and white action

One of the pictures on my camera

The last picture I took before my camera died... silly girl


No comments: