All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

Mommy and Macey had a nice Valentine's Day together while Daddy had to work. We didn't do too much but I sure look cute :)

We played, napped, and ate..... Dee Dee even came by to bring my Valentine's present (a puppy that talks and moves his ears). Hope you love my sweet faces in these pictures.


Being cute on Valentine's day is rough

Such a sweet sleeper
Big girl blue eyes

Cheese!

Starting to grab stuff to chew on!

I know I am cute :)

Sweet face

Serious Face

Another nap... Valentine's day tuckered her out

And I thought she couldn't get any cuter


Crazy hair

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!

Talking

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!!! We Love You!

No comments: