All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

M and P Visit Macey

Macey got the pleasure of seeing Mamaw and Papaw today. They had just gotten into town and Mamaw called wanting to come over! I am so glad that they have so much love for Macey. They are the only two great grandparents Macey has, so I love that she gets to spend some time with them. I should have taken pictures, but of course I didn't. Papaw did and maybe they will end up on Facebook one day?!?! They had a great time seeing Macey. She got a little fussy at the end and we think its because Macey has become a little attached to me these days. She just wants her Mommy and I love that she wants me!

Then the very next day, we met Mamaw and Papaw out at the farm to see the house! Two doses in two days! She loves seeing everyone! She is a sweet girl.

Great seeing you Mamaw and Papaw!

No comments: