All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, September 10, 2012

10 Months Old

Cannot believe that this precious angel is already 10 months old... and already a week into that!!! She is literally going to be a year old just around the corner... let the birthday party planning begin!!!! She is just growing way too fast and I wish it would slow down.... way down! Everything is pretty much the same as it was when I just did her 9 month post, so no new news! We did go to the grocery store and got Miss Priss lots of new snacks for us to have during the day so we are excited about that! We have started venturing outside on the concrete and rocks and she loves it!!! That is a long post of its own! We went outside two days and I took about 100 pictures of her :)  I just can't help it!!! Could you?!?!
 


 She loved that she could touch the ground when sitting in the chair!

 Chilling..




 This is probably the one I'll use in her baby book... even though her hand is up, still the best smile!


1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

These pics are my favorite!!!