All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I know... another Macey outside playing post... Sorry!

The cows were outside the other night so I thought it would be cute to get pictures of Macey playing with the cows in the background! I think they turned out pretty cute!!!
 
 
 Yay Cows!!!!
 
 A funny sequence of events.... Macey found a stick!
 She was so proud of what she found
 
 Then she broke the stick
 and made lots of little sticks
 But I still have one big stick
 Look at me, I put them all in one hand!
 
 Oh, I better pick up this little stick...
 Checking on the cows....
 And back to playing with the sticks
 She kind of looks like Harry Potter with a wand in her hand... maybe, maybe?!?!
 Macey Kyle, 10 Months Old
 Heading back in side...
 Made a detour to play with the grass
 
 
 Almost inside!!!


No comments: