All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Friday, September 21, 2012

Cute Outfit and Cows....

Macey got this outfit from my friend Whitney when her and Brynlie came to see Macey when she was a couple months old. It was a 3-6 mo outfit, but looked so big!! I have been holding onto it (I put all her other small clothes up already) just hoping Macey could wear it soon!!! Since the weather has been cooler, it was perfect to FINALLY wear this outfit... and I'm glad I put it on her! How adorable is she in it!!!! I am also always looking for outfits to wear with this ecrew colored bow that I love and this outfit was perfect.
 
 A ride on the ranger to see the cows
 
 And maybe a little snack for Stryker
 
 Macey clapping of the FIRST time!!!!!
 She was too cute to not take a quick photoshoot!!! I had seen these purple flowers in the dried up L tank and knew that would be the perfect spot!!!
 
 Love this one of her looking up....
 Just a little mud on the tires....
 Dad put the cubes for the cows along the fence and I thought it was too cute of them all lined up eating!!! Love those cows!
 The newest baby Pokemon!
 This is Sunflower and she is our first longhorn to ever have white eyelashes!!!
 My camera has a vivid scene option and these next two pictures were on that setting! Wicked...
 
 Macey and Austin heading in from playing with the cows....

No comments: