All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Holt Wedding

Saturday night we headed to Tenroc for the Holt wedding. The groom (Jay/Jason) plays softball with Austin (and went to school with Jordan and Justin, we first met him through them) and I have gotten to know the bride (Cayla) at the games. She is so sweet and they are just perfect for each other! It was a beautiful wedding and we had so much fun!! Maybe a little too much : /
 
When we first got to our seats that our friend Tracy had saved us, we recognized the people next to them. It was the Dawkins! I asked Tracy if she had planned that and she said "no, I don't know them!" and I quickly responded with "that is my sister!!". It was pretty funny, but worked out great!!!! The wedding was outside and the weather was absolutely perfect. It got dark quick but that is when the party got started!!!!
 
These pictures are a little out of order, but you get the jist!
 
During the toast...
 Our friends Three and Tracy..
 Me and my hot date :)
 Three (his real name is Clayton but everyone calls him three) was one of the groomsmen and since I sat with his wife, I figured I could get a few good pics of him!
 First dance... loved the green bow on her dress, the perfect touch!
 Introducing Mr and Mrs Holt!
 During the ceremony...
 Me and the beautiful bride, Cayla
 The Brents...
 Father Daughter... so happy!
 Waiting for the bride
 The Dawkins
 Her dad had a little speech when they first got to the reception.. them listening
 Me and Tracy
 Sisters!
 Jayci and Hailey at the bar...
 The Brantleys and Brents

No comments: