All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

28 Weeks

My Aunt Lisa reminded me last night that I was late on my post!! So Sorry!! We have been a little distracted getting the nursery together. I was proud of us that we ACTUALLY took our picture on Thursday, I just never got a chance to post about it!

Like the title says, I am now 28 weeks. I cannot tell you enough how fast time is flying! I just don't feel any where near ready, but we are getting closer to getting the nursery done! We have officially registered at Babies R Us and painted the nursery. We still have to get the chairrail painted and put up and maybe one more coat of paint, but other then that, we are ready to business! I cannot wait to get all her stuff to put in there. She is going to have the cutest room ever!!!!!!

This week.... lets see.... still no stretch marks, my belly button it still hanging in there (hasn't popped out yet), and I still feel great, minus the heat!!!! I cannot believe it has been so hot!Way too many days in the hundreds.

Today, I went to the dr. to have my glucose test done. It wasn't that bad, but I definitely wouldn't want to do it again. That drink wasn't that good and it made my stomach hurt, but most likely that was from not being able to eat until I was done. The time went pretty fast and we were home before we knew it!

29 weeks here we come :)


1 comment:

marilyn said...

You looked so cute the other night at dinner. You are glowing, but Austin is too..........we can't wait for Macey's arrival (you will have to call Uncle Doug in the deer blind)!!!