All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Cute stuff for Macey

I bought this precious diaper cover for her at the cutest little baby store in Georgetown!!!
This cute outfit is from Old Navy!!! And if these summer outfits look a little big, its because she won't be in summer close for 6-12 months!!! So I have to plan ahead! They have the cutest summer outfits!



This one is from the same baby store I got the diaper cover... isn't it the cutest thing ever!





I have been waiting 6 whole months of being pregnant to park in one of these... and I FINALLY GOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome. I just wish they had more around.



This diaper cover was at Cavenders in Temple and I just thought it was too cute!! I didn't buy it, but I just might have to for Macey to wear at the farm to mach her Toddy!!! (Toddy is what we are going to call my dad)


I have enjoyed doing some shopping for Macey and I cannot wait to get more stuff for her... either me buying it or getting it from someone else! She has the cutest jacket from Baby Gap that her Auntie Ave and Niece Gwynn got for her! She is so blessed and will be so spoiled :)

1 comment:

jrandchels said...

So glad your pregnancy is going so well! That is a blessing! I also have that lobster "sunsuit" for Carter for next summer. Little girl clothes are so fun!