All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, August 21, 2011

29 Weeks...

Well, I am now 29 weeks! I feel like once I hit 30 weeks she will basically be here!!! Time is flying like crazy and I feel like I can't keep up! I wish time would slow down, I don't feel all the way ready for her yet!

I went to the Dr. on Thursday and I am not having to count her kicks for two hours a day. She has to kick 10 times within that 2 hours or I am supposed to go to the hospital. So far we haven't had a problem with it yet. She did her kicks within 15 minutes last night! Way to go Macey!!!! She is quite the kicker. Maybe she will be a soccer player :)

We have had to put a hold on nursery decorating, and hopefully I will be able to blog about that next week. It is a little sad because we were making such good progress!!! Little by little Austin was working on things. Now it is at a stand still. We have still been slowly getting things for our sweet little girl! Yesterday, we got Macey her diaper bag! Cannot wait to sport that cute thing!! We are hoping today to go pick out her crib and glider for her room!!!


No comments: