All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, August 15, 2011

Nursery: Under Construction.

I definitely want to keep y'all updated on the progress of the NURSERY!!! It feels so good to start on this!!! So far all we have done is painting, so here goes!!!


Here is the room before we started anything. We had just taped everything off.



Next, we worked on the pink wall. We just have one wall painted pink! We didn't want pink overload!!!



Next was the blue. It is more of an aqua color, but in pictures it kinda looks blue.



Next, I took a picture of the pink with the aqua! Austin thinks it looks like an easter egg! I really like it and I think once we get the brown chair rail in and the white furniture, it is going to look great!!!!!



What do you guys think??? Will Macey love it???


2 comments:

Debbie Macey said...

Yup - I think she will!

marilyn said...

I love the colors! Macey is going to love it too!