All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, October 3, 2011

35 Weeks



Today is exactly ONE MONTH until Miss Macey's due date!!!! I cannot believe it is already this close to being time for her to be in the world! It is just mindboggling! The past couple of days, I have been completely exhausted! I feel like I just can't get enough sleep. I sleep late, and end up taking a couple of naps during the day and I still just feel tired!!!! I am just glad I have an excuse to take naps and sleep late, Thanks Macey :)


I also need to announce.. which I think I already did one, but Macey will be having TWO cousins being born about 6 months after her!!!! My sister in law Lynnsay is pregnant and due on my birthday!!! And then, my cousin Mary Beth is pregnant and due at the end of May sometime!!!!!! I cannot wait for their two sweet babies!!! So many new babies in our family... and it is going to be so much fun!!!!!


I also need to mention, this weeks picture is the first of not too many :) that will be taken in our NEW HOUSE!!! I was so excited when it came time to take this weeks picture in our new house, so fun!! We love it so much and are slowly getting it unpacked. We are finishing working on the kitchen, then its off to Macey's room to get everything put together and set up for our sweet girl's arrival!!!!


I am also going to be taking my MATERNITY pictures, by Lynnsay Macey, either this week or next!!! Cannot wait to see the fun stuff we will come up with. I know she has great ideas, and I have a few up my sleeve too!!!


Until then... ADIOS AMIGOS!


P.S. Mary Beth mentioned once upon a week that she was excited to see how my shirt would be fitting at 40 weeks.... it is already pretty snug, so I hope it makes it until 40 weeks :)

No comments: