All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

What the Brent's have been up to...

Well hello again my blog family! So sorry I haven't been around. I have been having internet problems, but today must be my lucky day! It is working and I have all these wonderful pictures that FINALLY uploaded!!! I hope you enjoy!!

I will start with my doctors visits. I have had TWO since I last blogged; lame I know. It's been a while since I was this far behind! I feel like a slacker! Anyways.... I wasn't dialated at the first appointment, two Wednesdays ago, and I again wasn't dialated at all this last Wednesday when I went again. But this is good and bad news. My doctor wants me to be a little dialated when I go into labor because it will make it easier for me since it is my first baby. So I was slightly dissapointed when she said I wasn't at all. But for the good part.... my doctor is out of town for the next TWO WEEKS so I don't want to go into labor because she won't be there!!! I most likely will call and schedule to be induced on November 2, 3, or 4th. Cannot believe those dates are RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! So crazy, scary, amazing, and every other emotion you can have!!! I am definitely super excited and super nervous as the day comes closer and closer.

I have packed my bag for the hospital, it is all ready to go! I hope I have everything I need in there, if you have any suggestions, let me know!!!! I also packed Macey's diaper bag full of things I am sure I don't need! My friend Avery told me that they provide lots of stuff for her, but I want to have some things JUST IN CASE!!! Do I sound like a mother yet???

I can't think of anything else, so I guess it is picture time!!!!




This is a precious outfit that our friend Emily made for Macey!

Some outfits that our friend Lisa made us! Love the aggie turkey one in the middle for Thanksgiving and the big AGGIE game!!!

I did lots of washing and here are all the clothes I washed! I can't believe this isn't even all the clothes she has!!!

I put her Diaper Genie together the other night, all by myself!! So proud!

Here is Austin, AKA proud daddy, putting together Macey's changing table

Here is the final product, minus the baskets that go on the shelves
Another picture of him working, and yes we are watching the Ranger's game on TV. Back when they were still playing Detroit.

YAY! Car seat is all set up in the car!! I love driving around and seeing it behind me! Cannot wait to have a precious baby in it!

And no blog is complete without a belly pic!!! Here I am at 37 weeks... Yes I know I am 38 weeks now, but as you already know, I AM BEHIND!!!!

I feel like I could just bust, but I know Miss Macey isn't quite ready to come out yet! I have good days and bad days... Yesterday was a great day. I spent the day shopping in Salado with all the Macey girls and did good! Today I am paying for it with being super tired and feet that hurt!!! It is well worth it... cannot wait to hold my baby girl! Glad to be back with you guys!!! I will HOPEFULLY not get that behind again!

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

YAAAAAAAAAY! So excited for the updates. I feel like the next time I check your blog there could be baby pictures!! EEEEK!!! I hope they get the carpets replaced ASAP so you can REALLY feel ready for Macey to arrive. Let me know if you need anything!!!! I'm ready to head south when I hear that she's on the way!!!!!!!! (ps....as far as the diaper bag, I'm thinking the major 2 things are cute headbands or hats for her and a pretty blanket for all of the pictures you'll be taking!! I'm sooooooooooo excited)