All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

38 Weeks

The time to deliver this baby is quickly approaching!!! I got the phone call this morning that I will go into labor and delivery on Wednesday night at 6 to start some medicine to get me ready for labor. Then on Thursday (Nov. 3) which is Macey's actual due date, we will start getting ready to deliver the baby!! So sometime on Thursday she will be here. Cannot believe it!!!!

Last time I went to the doctor, this past Tuesday, I was finally a little dialated! Almost to a 1, haha she gave me the benefit of the doubt and put a 1, which it wasn't a full 1... Oh well, I'll take something, its better than nothing!!!! Miss Macey is getting ready to greet the world!!!!

Also, in other news, WE GOT NEW CARPET IN HER NURSERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They came today and put in a brand new pad and new carpet! I cannot WAIT to get the nursery done now! Let the fun begin... and just in time! It is going to be hard to not want to fix it up tonight, but hello, the RANGERS are playing and HOPEFULLY winning the World Series tonight!!!!! We will see what happens. Austin doesn't have any time off between now and the baby coming, so it will probably take us a few days, but it WILL be done by the time she gets here!!!!

Again, everything is coming together and we are getting ready to have a baby!!! Lets do this!!

No comments: