All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Macey's Baby Shower

I had the most WONDERFUL baby shower on September 17th. Macey is so blessed to have so many great people around her. She got some of the cutest outfits ever!! She also got lots of blankets, shoes, stroller, car seat, swing and so much more!!! All we need now is her!!! We are ready for your arrival Miss Macey, or I think we are at least : /



Beautiful Cousins
Macey with me and her diaper wreath my sister made


Can't wait to put this stuff on her :)


WONDERFUL Hostesses


Treats set out so pretty


Like I said, it was a great shower and there were so many people that came to show their love for this little human that isn't even in the world yet, she is in for a surprise!!!! My hostesses, Auntie Marilyn, Auntie Lisa, Sister Jordan, and Sister in Law Lynnsay, worked really hard to make this a great time for me, and they did a perfect job! I cannot thank them enough!!!! Love you girls!

No comments: