All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

36 Weeks



I told someone today that I am finally really feeling pregnant, and it is basically over!!! Crazy how things work out! I cannot believe that I am so close to holding my baby girl in my arms!!!! 36 weeks down, 4 to go!!!!! Unbelievable...


I go Wednesday to have a sonogram where they will measure Miss Macey to determine how big she will get when I deliver, whenever that may be!!! I definitely hope they tell me no 10 pound baby like I was! I don't know if I could handle that. But from the looks of things, my body that is, I do not think there is a monster baby in there. I think she will be pretty normal sized.


Macey is loving her new house and cannot wait for her room to be done. I am working hard to get all her stuff washed and clean and ready for her to get here. We hope to have the nursery done on by Tuesday. I will post pictures as soon as we get done! Cannot wait :) :) :)


I guess that is all I have to share, I will be able to post more this coming Thursday when I will be 37 weeks, AKA FULL TERM, and after I go to the dr. Look forward to that!!!


P.S. HOW ABOUT THOSE AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

can't wait to hear what the doctor says and see pictures of the nursery!!!!

Anonymous said...

love to play with those titties, feel your nipples get hard and rub them while my hand goes in your knickers and finds your p---y is nice n wet and your clit hard, I start rubbing your clit and you moan " mmmmmmmm yes that's it rub it good, my clit hard and my p---y wet", my fingers slide into you and you flinch and curse "f--k yes that's it f--k me good with your fingers, go deep in my p---y and f--k it, I wish I could have your hard c--k in me f----ng me" I get your p---y dripping wet then pull off your knix, put my c--k between your ass cheeks and gently push in until your sphincter gives and my nice hard c--k is in your ass, "mmmmmmmmmmmm f--k yes I love your c-=k in my ass, come on f--k me in the ass like you would in my c--t, f--k yes go deeper, harder, faster come on f--k me, that c--k feels so f-----g good, rub my clit and f--k my p---y with your fingers again I want to be f----d ion the p---y and ass at the same time, oh god yes come in my ass, f--k me, I blow a nice big creamy load in your ass and watch it drip out ............. thanks mum loved f----ng your ass and next I want your p---y, baby can watch and learn while I come in your c--t