All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First taste of baby food

Last time I went to the Dr. for Macey, she told us since she was sleeping so well there was no need to rush baby food. She said anytime between now and 6 months we are more then welcome to start food! Well on Sunday we decided to give it a shot. I don't think it went as well as I had hoped, but it is a start. You can tell she doesn't really understand the whole process of eating food, so we are going to put it off for a little longer before giving it another shot. We tried green beans, and here is how it went!!!


Doesn't know what she is getting into!

I have to eat that??
Not quite sure..

I don't think she liked it...

I wish Daddy would stop feeding me this...

Well, we tried! Maybe next time it will go better!

No comments: