All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sweet Cheeks..

Have you ever seen such a cutie just waking up from a nap??

How could you not absolutely fall in love with this face??
Mamaw and Papaw were in town for Lynnsay's baby shower that was Saturday (today). Of course we had to have a family dinner with everyone! We had it at the Streater's house (last supper in that house) on Friday night. We had such a blast!!! I told Austin that when all of us cousins are together I feel like I am 15 again! We just sit and laugh and tell stories from when we were growing up. I absolutely love being with my family and don't even want to THINK about moving away.... Austin says being with my family makes him miss his family. I think this is so sweet and I hate that his family all live so far away (in other states). Anyways..... Here are some pre-dinner pictures that I took at the house while waiting for Austin to get home. I love her cheeks and want to squeeze them to death!!!!



I think we have a picture of Austin making this exact face when he was a baby.. I will have to track it down and compare them!!!



Cutie alert....





Did I mention that I love my family yet...

No comments: