All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Macey's Secret to Naps!


SWADDLE SWADDLE SWADDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So we tried naps for about a week and she would sleep maybe 30 minutes and fuss and talk and play the rest of the time which was fine with me. But I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't sleep. This is usually the only nap she gets these days! So I want it to be a good hour long or so. Austin suggested that I swaddle her for her naps... BINGO!!!!!! Worked like a charm! She sleeps so good these days!!! We have done the swaddle for about 3 days now. AMAZING!

PS... She rolled over the other day BY HERSELF!!! She had been doing the whole everything roll over but she just couldn't get the arms straightened out... but yesterday she did it!! Arms and alll!!! I was such a proud mommy, I almost started crying!!! Love that little girl!!!

No comments: