All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Where are you warm weather :)

I went shopping at Dillards the other day and got some SUPER cute summer outfits. We are now ready for some warm weather. Of course we live in Texas and it will be nice for a couple of days, and then be rainy and cold the next. It is really annoying to me, but what can you do?!?!?! Anyways, we are so ready for some warm weather and I hope you enjoy these pictures of my cutie pie!!!!!


Excitement :)


I am cute, yes I am!



Blowing bubbles...




Ruffle Butt Happy Girl

Sleepy Girl

Can't get enough of this outfit

Talking to Mommy!



Laughing at Daddy.. and showing of her teeth

And yes if you didn't catch up on that...teeth is PLURAL!! Macey now has TWO teeth! Her second one came in on Monday! I am so excited to see more smiles with those two pearly whites!

1 comment:

Debbie Macey said...

has she figured out what the teething ring is for? Also - if you put it in the freezer/fridge then it will be cool on her gums/new teeth.