All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hudson and Macey's first baby shower

Today was Hudson's first shower!!! We had so much fun and I am glad it all went well! The food was delicious! Lynnsay is all set for the nursery now.... I think :) Macey was almost a perfect angel (it being her first shower and all)! She was a little fussy, but I think she was just tired. It's been a busy two days and lots of people to entertain!


Mom and her girls

Mamaw with the girls
Macey watching Aunt Loopy open presents

Lynnsay opening presents

Lynnsay with her clothes line

I love the camo with the blue!

Auntie Jordan and Macey

See, I can push up!

I love this picture!!! Jordan, Lynnsay and me

All the girls

Mom with all the girls

I love this picture of Macey!

Such a sweet girl

Jayci loves Macey soo much and as you can see, the feeling is mutual!

Jayci is so good with kids! She had a blast with Macey and Aubrey! Our hostess gifts!! Too cute and such a good idea!



I am so glad Hudson had a great shower!!! We cannot wait for your arrival!

No comments: