All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello tooth #3

On April 2 Macey and I woke up to a surprise! Tooth number three had made its way out of her gums. I figured she would have just two teeth on the bottom for a while. You always see the pictures of the babies with those two bottom teeth!!! But not my sweet girl! She didn't think those two teeth were enough!  Anyways!!!! She is as precious as ever and I have a feeling the bottom tooth on the otherwise of the first two is not too far behind!!!

Teething hasn't been as awful as I thought it would be, but I definitely wouldn't describe it as a fun activity for Mace!!! I will try to get a good picture of all three teeth and post it for everyone!!!! A lot of you have already seen it and some will see it over Easter!!!!

Hope everyone has a great and blessed Easter!!!

No comments: