All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

We love the farm :)

Macey absolutely loves being outside and why wouldn't she LOVE the farm!!!There are soo many fun things to do outside at the farm. We love to look at the cows.... ride in the stroller... see the dogs.... just be in the sun!! I am just getting used to my new and obviously updated blogger, so forgive me for the pictures being backwards....

Macey tuckered out after getting home from the farm

Pee and Re Pee.... I mean, Duke and Gunner :)

Riding in my new Jeep stroller at the farm

One of the new calves

 



My favorite steer







Rubes

Jayci gave Macey a curl...

Precious Scout

Three babies greeted me at the gate when we first got there!!!

All in all... the farm is one of the greatest places to be!! I wish we could be there everyday!

No comments: