All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

New PJs

I feel like we change things up on you guys a lot, or maybe it's just because I get behind... but I like to keep y'all on your toes :)

Macey now sleeps no swaddle and just in a footed, long sleeve outfit to bed. I usually cover her up, and it sometimes last until the morning!! She is so precious when she sleeps that I just can't get enough of her. I do have to say that it is so much easier these days to have her eat, bath, pjs... That is our schedule most nights. She is growing up so fast and I just can't seem to keep up with my organization of pictures, shutterfly books, and my blog updates.... but I promise I am doing my best. This is just about the only time I get to myself to work on this stuff, notice it is 11:30 at night.... and I am just getting started.

ANYWAYS, enough about me, here are some cute pictures of Macey in her pjs :)






No comments: