All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy Girl

So this post is ages long... but you just can't contain all the cuteness into one picture :)  I hope some of them make you laugh, because I know when I was looking through them it made me laugh!!!

This little girl is very busy busy busy! Now that she is crawling, she is here then there then long gone! She definitely can keep herself entertained! As long as someone is there watching her. Once she finds out no one is around, she will scream! Silly girl! Anyways.. enjoy the pictures!


 Sissy time!






 Long gone...











 I'm not doing anything, Mommy...

 Found the baby pool


 This one made me laugh...
 Get me out of here!!!

 Daddy came home for lunch! Playtime!!!


No comments: