All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Seven Months Old

Let me tell you.. I may be biased, but I am pretty sure I have the most precious little girl that ever was!!! She is so cute and I know you will be able to see that from these pictures. What a doll!
 Macey Kyle is wearing lots of 9 mo and 12 mo clothing these days. She is such a growing girl!! She is wearing size 2 diapers during the day and wears size 3 baby dry diapers at night to accomidate her 12-13 hour nights!
 She loves to make silly faces and loves to chew on EVERYTHING!!! Just today we went to go get the mail and now it has pieces missing from little miss chewing on it as we walked back inside... silly girl!
 She is going through a no bow phase... she used to LOVE wearing bows, and for some reason now, she just puts it immediately in her mouth and will just chew on it. It doesn't really bother me because it keeps her happy, but she is ruining all her bows!!!!! No good....
 Macey has gotten really interested in her sissy... She loves to watch Mia, play in her fur, and steal her toys. They are precious together and I hope their love for each other grows... Mia isn't really a fan of Macey : /
 Macey has really gotten interested in everything around her. Take this picture for instance... there is a lamb that she sits with when I take her monthly pictures. She has become very interested in what it is doing next to her and what it can do!
 She is also becoming interested in what's beyond the chair... and yes I was watching her and caught her when she reached just a little too far!
 What did I tell you?? Everything straight in the mouth!
 Of course Mia had to make a cameo!

No comments: