All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Swimming with Dee Dee

Last Tuesday, Dee Dee invited us to go swimming at Wildflower! This was Macey's first time in her float and she LOVED it!! We were also surprised to walk in and see Mary Beth and Colby at the pool! When we first got in, we got in the baby pool and Colby was jumping in. Macey loved watching him jump and splash!!! She was just laughing and laughing! Then once they left the pool for naptime... Dee Dee, Macey and I got into the big pool and pushed Macey around in her float. We had a great time and I only got a little sunburned...but I am preparing my skin for a week at the beach coming up so it was fine by me! I don't mind being sunburned, I just hate peeling! Thank goodness I didn't!





No comments: