All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Friday, June 15, 2012

Dr. John's Sports Center

Macey and I made the hour drive to Cedar Park, Tx to visit Dr. John's. If you don't already know... this is where I used to work! I started there married... and ended my work there 7 months pregnant! These were the kids that got to experience most of my pregnancy with me! The two top pictures are three girls that I don't get to see when I go back because they are in middle school now and they don't attend Dr. John's anymore! However, I got to see lots of kids I knew today and see some of them perform for Dance week.. every other week during the summer camp is dance week! So the two in the bottom picture I got to see today. The girl was even dancing! It was so good to just go and check in! Dr. John even held Macey for a little bit! It was very sweet. When I was there this morning, I had parents asking me if I was back to work again... and kids wish that were true! Too bad it's an hour drive! Maybe that could come true. Well... thanks Dr. John's for the wonderful things you taught me and I hope to continue visiting so you can see Macey grow!!! See you soon!


No comments: