All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Monday, October 15, 2012

11 month Photoshoot

The photoshoot works way better when we have Daddy helping us out! Although he isn't a GREAT helper yet... notice she is looking up at him in some of the pics. He needs to help me work the camera and get her to look at me!!!! It is a learning process for sure! Anyways! I cannot believe that our little girl is almost a year old. Makes me sad... she isn't my little baby anymore, she is definitely a toddler! Miss my sweet smelling, snuggling up, sleep on my chest all the time baby girl! Guess it's time for another one.... HAH yeah right. Not quite yet :)
 
Guess I should give you some info on her too huh... well lets see... She eats everything in sight and ususally likes it, still sleeps like a champ (thank goodness), loves to read (aka chew on her books) and loves to be read to! We usually read her small books 2-3 times a day! She loves to take rides in her new wagon, wave to the cows, and loves to pet Mia these days! I guess that's about it! Next month she will be 1!!! Cannot wait for her party!
 











No comments: