All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Diaper Fail...

 

When I change Macey's diaper these days, she finds it funny to try and undo her diaper. I continuously slap her hand and tell her no. It doens't get anywhere but that isn't the point! I never thought in a million years that I would look into the monitor and find Macey's diaper basically off her little booty. Austin and I were literally cracking up everytime we looked at the monitor. Thank goodness she doesn't tinkle a whole bunch during naptime and definitely thank goodness that she doesn't usually poop... that could have made the situation WAY WAY worse for sure. Macey is definitely a silly little girl and I think this post just confirms it for you too! Hope it makes your day!

No comments: