All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Coldfront Weather PT. 2

Sorry that I am having to break these up. My pictures stop downloading... kinda annoying! Anyway here are more pictures from us playing. We also went to visit Hudson on this day and he was adorable too!! I only took pictures of those two on my phone. I'll try to get them in the next post. I just can't get enough of this sweet doll's eyes! Blue as they come for sure!  
 
 
 
 I'm sure you recognize this chair as her monthly picture chair. Well we keep it down in her play area now and she loves to climb on it and sit in it. I try to get her to read her books in it or I make her sit in it while I read to her. Hopefully she will pick up on it and it will be her reading chair!



No comments: