All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween and On.....

Wow, we had a great Halloween!!! We had so many kids, I am glad Austin went and got us candy to hand out after work on Friday...... We dressed up as Victoria and David Beckham although we looked more like a soccer player and movie star.. oh well! And of course Mia was a lady bug! She was cute and everyone that came to the house LOVED HER! But who doesn't.....
This weekend is OPENING WEEKEND for deer season. We had it all planned out.... Everyone is going down Friday after work.... and Austin has to work Saturday so we planned to go after he got done with work. We were talking about it yesterday and I am getting excited because its already Tuesday and the weekend is coming..... and Austin realizes that he probably has to work Monday which is when we were going to come back. He figured he has to work Monday beacause he is taking a three day weekend for HB's ring day and Natalie's Wedding..... Anyways.... So if he has to work Monday we would end up coming back Sunday..... Going up Saturday night and coming back Sunday afternoon just doesn't seem worth it for the drive. We are either not going at all.... or I am going to go by myself. I don't like either option......... I have been so excited about hunting this year that this just makes me really sad and I am going to have to decide soon. Its already WEDNESDAY!

No comments: