All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This weekend

Austin has the weekend off, and OF COURSE we have many many plans! Friday morning we are headed to good ol College Station for my brother's ring day! Do you remember my ring day?? I sort of do! It was actually the first time I met Austin's parents... Three days after we started dating! Crazy....
This year HB is officially 21 but Lynnsay isnt yet. This was them when I got my ring...

When I dunked my ring, I did it by myself with all my friends and family there. HB will be dunking it with 3 of his Farmhouse friends. It will be a totally different experience. My parents are going down and so are Lynnsay's parents and I think they are in for a treat!

After he dunks his ring, we are headed to Northgate. On my ring day, HB drove me and friends around to Northgate, so this year we are returning the favor and we will be driving HB and his friends around! It will be wierd being married and graduated and at Northgate, it should be interesting!

On Saturday, we are headed to Temple for Natalie's wedding! I can't wait to see everything she has put together! I am sure it will be beautiful!!!!! And hopefully fun, and not too much like a HS reunion... I hate those! Sunday our plans are to be lazy and relax and start back to work on Monday! I hope the weekend goes by slow!

Oh and did I mention that I will be getting all my Christmas things from storage in Temple and will be decorating my house next week???? CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! I will probably put pictures up.... don't worry!

No comments: