All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Proposal...



Ok ok ok.... I am going to try to explain this as best as I can....

The day is Saturday, November 21st; the weather is cloudy and cold. HB was calm, cool, and collected that afternoon. He had a ring in his pocket and a question on his mind.

Lynnsay and HB were planning a surprise anniversary party for her parents at our farm. HB knew that he wanted to do it there while her family was in town. The plan was everyone show up at 4, which we were early to finish up last minute touches, and the Crittendens would show up around 4:30. It was probably closer to 5 when they showed up but it didn't slow us down. We were having a great time!!! We ate hamburgers that HB had cooked and everyone sat around talking. Then mom tells me that HB is going to propose after the slideshow that Lynnsay had made for her parents of old photos. During the slideshow, I glanced over at HB. He look so nervous!!! His face had turned white and he kept searching his pocket to make sure the ring was still there. When the slideshow was over, Lynnsay announced that we would go around the room and say a funny memory of the Crittendens. A couple of people said things and everyone was laughing. Then HB said he had something to say.... and I don't remember exactly what he said but it was something along the lines of... I just want to thank yall for having such a wonderful daughter.... something something.... turned to her and got down on one knee... Will you marry me.... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kissie Kissie.....





It was so awesome, and I am glad I got it on video... it doesn't have any audio... but I just told you what he was saying!!! haha I cannot wait to watch these two, or three, plan their wedding and I cannot wait to be at the wedding!! We love you guys and love watching yall grow!




No comments: