All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ring Dunk







We had so much fun being back in College Station. HB did awesome at the ring dunk (20.7 seconds) and his ring looks great on his finger. I am added the pictures from the ring dunk. I will later upload pictures and the video of him dunking it.
We went to Northgate after the ring dunk party and we hung out at 315. It was mostly Farmhouse boys there and then some boys from the basketball team showed up too. All in all, it was a great night and I am glad we took the time to go down there and hang out! I can't wait to go down there and see them again.

Today started out like any other day, we got up, watched some football, got ready, went and ate some lunch, ice cream, packed and headed to Temple...... we had planned on attending a wedding tonight.... and I guess someone else decided we shouldn't go!!! We forgot our clothes in College Station and decided to skip out. Austin had NOTHING to wear to the wedding, and I did but didn't want to go alone! We made it a short trip and drove home instead! I am really sad that we couldn't go to the wedding. I have been looking forward to it for quite some time and I can't believe it didn't work out! I cannot wait to see pictures of the beautiful bride and handsome groom!

No comments: