All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holidays

We had a great Thanksgiving... It has come and gone. We headed to Whitney on Tuesday and spent the night and had Thanksgiving lunch on Wednesday. That night we headed to Temple to stay the night and have Thanksgiving on Thursday for lunch and again for dinner! Then back home Thursday night for two reasons. Austin wanted to watch the game at our house so he could watch the whole thing and not be distracted.... haha and second because he had to work on Friday. After being off for a couple of days, working open to close on Friday was rough and slow.... and today went about the same for him. Tomorrow, even thought the store is only open 10-4... he has to be there from 8-8. I will most likely be up there with him the ENTIRE time... Thats what I like to do as a wife, keep him from being bored at work!!! haha They are getting the store repainted, so he has to be up there the whole time they are there. Hopefully they will get done earlier then expected. After we get through tomorrow.... he only works Monday and Tuesday and then gets the next 6 days off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We finally decided what we were going to do during his week off! We are headed south to the ranch and are going hunting! There has been lots of action down there and we need to get our hands on some of that!

After the week at the ranch, we are back to Georgetown. We will be home for a couple of weeks with nothing... which will be a change of pace.... and then its CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! I cannot wait for Christmas. I decorated the house yesterday while Austin was working. I got everything done but the lights on the house outside and putting the tree up. We went and got one last night, finally! Hopefully we can put it up tonight, or I might try to do it myself when I get done writing this. I just cannot wait any longer to get it up!!! I also cannot wait to start wrapping presents! We got paper, tape and tags for the presents last night and I need to get started on them! I hope I got you something good :)


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: