All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beautiful Day!!

So it was a BEAUTIFUL day on Friday. I decided to take Macey and Mia outside for a little fresh air! Macey played on her play mat (a little back time and a little tummy time) and Mia played fetch. It was a little windy, but it felt amazing! Macey still had her cute aggie getup on, so I just threw a jacket on her. And don't worry, I had a blanket too. She kicked and listened to all the noises around us. I think we will have to do this AT LEAST once a week. Especially when the weather gets super nice before the brutally hot summer :) I also have to say, she is GEORGOUS outside. I don't know if it's the lighting or what, but OMG... so pretty!!!



Laying on her playmat


One of my MOST FAVORITE pictures EVER of her!
Smiling at Mommy


Talking to me


Cracking up...


And more talking! She is going to be like her mother :)


A little tummy time, she got fussy so I didn't get any good ones....


That's all I got for ya! Until the next pretty day at least!

No comments: