All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two Month Check Up

On Thursday, January 5th, Macey went to see Dr. Black for her 2 month check up! She was such a big girl and did great. She is 22 1/2 inches long (50th percentile) and 10lbs 11oz(50th percentile). It is hard to imagine that she now weighs barely over what I weighed when I was born!!! She is starting to fill out.. getting chubby cheeks and she is definitly getting heavy! I picked up Mia yesterday and it really hit me how heavy Macey is getting. Mia felt like a feather!

Macey had to get three shots! Two in one leg and one in the other... but she did great! She cried while she was getting them, but once I put her clothes back on and picked her up she was fine!!!

On another note, you wouldn't believe all the stuff Macey is doing!! Her new things to do are coo, "talk", chew on her hands, and smile!!! She is getting such a little personality and I love watching her grow!!!! She is already 2 months and a week!! Time needs to slow down because it is just flying past!!!!!!!!

And sorry I didn't take any pictures at the dr... maybe next time!

No comments: