All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Three Months Old

So today, just three months ago, this sweet little girl was born!!! This has definitely been the fastest three months ever!!! I cannot believe she has stolen our hearts in just three months.

I can't believe the things she is doing these days! She talks up a storm. She talked for hours this morning. I wish I knew what all she was saying. She is slobering like crazy!!! If bibs were a little more cute, I would probably keep one on her 24/7. Her outfits cover in bubbles is better then a bib.... She smiles a lot these days... at me, at Austin, at Mia, at the fan, at the TV... you name it!!! She hasn't done much rolling over these days, I'll have to stay on top of that. Sometimes you can tell she wants to sit up so bad, she just isn't quite ready for that yet. She is definitely a cutie!!! She is also a GREAT sleeper. We moved her bedtime from 11 to 10pm thinking that she might wake up a little earlier, but she ususally sleeps until 9 or after. I rolled over at 9:40 the other morning and she was still asleep!!!! I hope she stays like this forever! It is so nice to have a great sleeper because I love to sleep too!!!! I am having quite the diaper issue these days too. Her newborn diapers are getting too snug, but 1s are HUGE on her!!!! I need like a newborn and a half size. I think I am down to only 3 newborn diapers left in the house, so I will just stick to the 1s no matter how much I hate them! haha I know they will fit one day and mom says better big than too small. I think they look funny when they are too big... see what I mean, just such a crisis!!! :)

I don't think I left anything out.... I am going to go weigh her and measure her later today or tomorrow, so when I do, I will post about it. She has been going to the dr. every two months, so the month I don't go, I have NO clue of her stats. Guess we will improvise... and I hope that is the right word.... : /

Macey loves each and every one of you guys that reads this. If she could say thanks for keeping up with her life, she would, but we aren't quite to the "real" talking yet!!!



Hi, I am three months old today!


Check out my big, blue eyes
What are you looking at?!?!





Wait Mommy.. I'm not ready yet...


Get me out of here...



YAY, a smile!!!! The one and only this morning..


Chubby face





I was getting cold so Mommy put some pants and socks on me


So serious....


Not too sure about her lamb




1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

AH! When did she get so big?!??? Happy 3 months, Macey!!!!