All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cute new outfit

Miss Macey got this cute sweater dress from cousins Karla and Keith! It is a precious outfit! With the dress came the tights and they had fushia ruffles on the tushie! In these pictures she wasn't very happy, but she should have been considering she was heading to Dee Dee and Toddy's for the afternoon!!!! They kept her from 1:20 until about 8:30 pm!! I deep cleaned the house... well part of the house!!! I was very productive. I will have to get them to babysit again soon because I still haven't gotten the rest of the house cleaned yet and it DEFINITELY needs to get done! Austin was actually home sick that day too, so we missed Macey but it was nice to be able to focus on other things for the day!





I also have to add that when she had this outfit on, Austin said she looked like she just jumped out of a crayon box!

No comments: