All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I have made three resolutions this year... Let's hope I keep them all!!

One: My first resolution is to lose this baby weight that I seem to keep wound tighly around my six pack! I hope to get rid of it and keep it off. I hope to fit into my old jeans by May. I know you must be thinking, that's summer time, not time for jeans... but this is just my goal.

Two: My second resolution is to get organized. I want my entire house and life to get organized this year. I tend to do little things here and there, but its serious now!!!

Third: To be the BEST mom I can possibly be! I hope this will be my resolution for the rest of my life! All I am meant to do now is be Macey's mom and I am going to try my best to be awesome and always here for her.

I would love to hear your resolutions, and the support to do mine!! Happy New Year and I love you all!!!!!

No comments: