All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whitney Trip

On Monday, we headed to Whitney. When we were driving from Georgetown to the Dawkins on Sunday, Austin's mom called and asked if we would come down. Of course we said yes!!! We had a nice relaxing day playing with Momaw and Popaw.


Macey taking a snooze before leaving for Whitney


I look one second and she is playing, turn around and she was out!!!

Laying on a blanket and being cute





Talking to Popaw



Cutie :)

Playing with Momaw

Snoozing with Popaw


So sweet...

Falling asleep on Momaw

Sweet face

We had a great weekend all together!! Busy Saturday, Sunday and Monday.... definitely did NOTHING on Tuesday. We relaxed all day to recover! We had plans for today, but I am glad we didn't. I think we are still exhausted from the weekend!!! I hope we are better by tomorrow.... another busy weekend ahead! Lynnsay will be taking pictures of us this weekend and I cannot wait!! Macey is going to be so cute and I cannot wait to see how they turn out!!!


No comments: