All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Finally... A NURSERY!!!!

It is so fun when people come over that I can say and this is Macey's Nursery!!! Instead of here is an empty bedroom that is going to be Macey's Nursery! Saturday night, we finally started putting all her stuff in HER room! While Austin put the crib together, I was doing other little stuff around the room. Organizing her clothes, from Newborn to 18 Months! Thats about as far as her clothes go. I have so many little ones that I will HAVE to play dress up with her before they don't fit.... So many cute ones!!!!!!


All of Macey's clothes hanging up in her closet

Austin getting the crib out of the massive box!
Assembling the crib

All together!!!!!

Mia checking it out to make sure it is safe for our new baby of the house!


The changing table in the room along with her diaper genie and her little chair



I also had a cute one of Mia, I will add it in its own post... my bad!!!

No comments: