All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week Three

Macey was three weeks old on Thanksgiving and is still the sweetest baby ever! She is so much fun to spend everyday with! We definitely have some what of a schedule and have been doing really good while daddy is at work! I am getting the hang of this whole mommy thing. I am a pro now! We haven't really been doing much lately.. we decorated for Christmas on Saturday and I love the feeling around the house now!!! Today, Sunday, we took out little girl out for her first shopping trip (of many) to Target! She got three new outfits, some hangers, two new pacis and a new bath tub! She did good! We had her in the carseat and in the buggy, but she got fussy so Austin held her and she fell asleep, then I held her and she stayed asleep! Austin has decided that Macey is a chick magnet for him.... semi scary?!?! haha... anyways, it was fun and I hope Macey and I make Target a weekly deal :)


Macey laying on daddy in front of the Christmas Tree, AKA her new favorite thing to look at

Here she is, she just cannot take her eyes off the tree!!!
Hi Mommy :)

A big yawn

Watching This is it!!!


She got bored with the movie...

Sleeping when the movie was over


One of my new outfits from Target, mommy loves it!!!


I didn't take a picture of her at Target in the buggy, but like I said, I hope to go again soon and I will take her picture.. I also am trying to catch a smile on camera! Wish me luck :)


No comments: