All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Nursery Pictures

My loving mother came over yesterday to help me put stuff on the walls and to make her cute bed! Everything so far is turning out great!! I love it all!!!! I hope y'all do too! Let me know what y'all think!



I love this frame!!!!!

Her bow hanger, curtains, and Princess of Everything sign
Her crib and lettering over the crib!! Probably my favorite part right now!!!!


That is all for the updates now, and I cannot wait to blog about Miss Macey when she is finally here!!! I go tomorrow night to the hospital to start medicine and will be put into labor on Thursday morning!!!! Crazy how fast this day got here, but I am so excited and scared and pumped about our little girl! I will try to not get too behind! I will make Austin hold her or feed her while I blog about her pretty face very soon!!!! Wish me luck :)





1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

The nursery is ADORABLE!!! Great job and just in time. :) Enjoy your last night at home just the 2 (3) of you...when you come back home your life will be changed forever- can't wait!!!!