All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Visitors and more!!!

I LOVED having so many visitors in the hospital! I know they all loved getting to hold Miss Macey. Thank you to everyone who came to see us, even though it was a trip for some of you to make. We appreciate it very much!


Austin's parents were both there to hold her, but we only got a picture with Polly and Macey.

I just love her sweet face!

A very excited Auntie J getting to hold her!



Uncle B and Aunt Loopy getting in some love! And maybe a little practice too :)

Brittany works at the Heart Hospital that was right next door to our hospital. She was our first visitor on Thursday morning, and she also came at lunch and after work to see us and Miss Macey after she arrived!! Thanks Britt for keeping us company! Auntie Lisa made the drive down later in the day when Macey was born. Now that I am a mommy, Auntie Lisa got me some Mommy PJs. I cannot wait to sport them around, they are super cute!!! Thanks Auntie Lisa!

Gwynn and Ave came to see us on Friday morning and brought us breakfast, YUM! She of course brought us CHICK FIL A!!! My very favorite!!

Brittany also stopped by on Friday during her lunch break to get some one on one with Macey.

Daddy holding his sweet girl!

My dad, AKA Toddy, getting to hold my sweet baby girl!

Dee Dee also got some quality time in with Macey.

Matt and Jessica came up on Friday night to see Macey. They got her the cutest Under Armor onsies! Who ever knew they even made baby clothes!!!! Cannot wait for her to sport them.

Also on Friday night, the Dawkin's came down. Jayci and Jackson LOVED getting to hold her. I love how proud Jayci looks in this picture holding her cousin!!!

Both kids with Macey! Maybe future babysitters???

It is so nice to finally be home! We had a great experience in the hospital though. We had great nurses the whole time and it made me so relaxed and able to enjoy the time there. Thank you Round Rock Medical Center!




No comments: