All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Macey's first holiday of her life is THANKSGIVING. I think this is very appropriate because we are so very Thankful for her!!! She is such a sweet baby and we love her so much. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family yesterday (Saturday, 11/19) and we definitely had a blast!! It was fun having everyone ohh and ahh over my baby girl! I know it is wierd for many of them to see me with a baby, and let me tell you.. it is still weird to me!! I don't feel old enough to have a baby! All of these pictures are borrowed from my mom and cousin Mary Beth, but I had other things on my mind besides taking pictures :)


Sweet Macey when we arrived!


Four Generations
The real four generations since Mamaw is my dad's mom :)


Auntie Marilyn and Macey

My sister holding Macey; She is also the baby whisperer...


The arts and crafts Dee Dee, Macey and I made for everyone!



Macey was very excited to see Brittany! After seeing her in the hospital so much, we hadn't seen her since.... way too long!!! Macey definitely missed her!


Miss Jayci and Macey! These two are so precious together!


I love this picture of Macey holding Jackson's finger!!!!



Mamaw holding her Great Granddaughter

So proud :)


Such a sweet girl!


Mamaw and Papaw with their 4th great grandchild!



Macey had a great first holiday and we will again celebrate Thanksgiving with Austin's parents and brother on actual Thanksgiving which is Thursday!!! Cannot wait!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

She is the cutest baby.........since colby!!!