All because two people fell in love...

All because two people fell in love...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Two Weeks.... already!

I cannot believe Macey is already two weeks old! She is so much fun to have around and I cannot wait to see how much she changes in the coming weeks! Such an angel :)

She has been spoiling us by already sleeping about 6 hours a night, more like morning.. but it works! Our little routine has been... Feed her around 10, let her sleep until sometime between 2 and 4, then feed her again, swaddle her, put her in her bouncer and she sleeps until between 9-11am. It has been really nice! She has been eating about 6 times a day. I still keep track and write down everytime she eats and what is in her diaper everytime we change her. Guess it's good so we know exactly how many times she eats and for how long. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to within these first two weeks of Macey's life!


Macey relaxing in her swing

Daddy with his two girls
After her first bath!!! We have had a couple since then... Don't worry, we are bathing our baby :)


Another pic after her bath



My sleeping babies!



Riding in the car! Isn't she cute in her car seat?? And I love being able to see her behind me when I drive!!!!



First outing!!! Dee Dee and I took her to McAlisters to eat lunch! She was so good!!


Up close...

Arielle came to visit!!! Mia was DYING for attention, so she got in on the picture!

I had the fireplace on the other day!! It was so much fun! So I took a picture of Macey in her swing in front of the fire!!

Unhappy baby :(



Mommy and Macey




No comments: